Treating Yourself After an Accomplishment
Accomplishing anything, no matter how big or small that it may be, is a huge win. It should always be celebrated. You should always reward, or treat, yourself after accomplishing something. If it’s something that matters to you, then it’s worth treating yourself over achieving. Jonathan Osler thinks that it’s important for you to treat yourself after an accomplishment.
There are many ways that you can treat yourself after accomplishing something too. You don’t always have to celebrate with a party, or anything like that, unless you want to.
Some ways that you can treat yourself after an accomplishing something, no matter if it’s something big or small is:
- Get out and enjoy some nature. You deserve it. You’ve worked hard, and it has definitely paid off. Go for a hike, camping, to the lake, whatever it is that you might enjoy. Go do it, because you have earned it.
- Maybe you like to workout. Get some movement in your body. This will be rewarding to your body, and doesn’t your body deserve it? It helped you persevere to get this accomplishment done. It deserves this reward.
- A nap is a treat too! I bet your body would absolutely love this reward too. You’ve been working tirelessly towards getting this accomplishment. I’m sure you’ve pulled a lot of late nights. You’re probably both mentally and physically tired. A nap would be like a breath of fresh air for you. A rewarding treat.
- Read a book. Yes, people do actually enjoy reading books. If this is you, and you’ve been putting off those newly released books from your favorite authors to get what you accomplished? Now is the time to treat and reward yourself with that, or those, books. Could be multiple books, who knows.
- Meditation is amazing for treating yourself. It helps you to relax and unwind. It has amazing calming effects on people. This is what you need after doing all of that hard work to get the job done for your accomplishment. Treat yourself with meditation as a reward, you definitely won’t regret it.
- While getting the job done, were there any shows that came out, or new seasons that dropped for your favorite show? Now is your time! Binge watch those shows, and tv series seasons. You deserve to watch them all now. You did what it takes to get all of that hard work done for that accomplishment. Now kick back with your shows, and relax. You deserve it.
These are all great ideas and things that you can do to treat yourself after an accomplishment. You deserve to treat and reward yourself after working hard and accomplishing what you set out to do. It doesn’t matter if it was a small or big accomplishment, you still deserve to treat and reward yourself. Because look at you, you did it. Jonathan Osler thinks that it’s important that you take the time to treat yourself after an accomplishment. Please make sure that you do this for yourself.