The office is always a hive of activity; we wouldn’t have it any other way, as we strive to carve out our market share, and with so much going on, the last thing you need to concern yourself with is the office cleaning. We can, and should, educate our office employees about keeping things clean, but when it comes to the actual cleaning, here are a few reasons to call in a local office cleaning contractor.
- Hygienic Workspace – The current Covid crisis demands that you provide a clean and hygienic workplace and enlisting the help of the leading Australian office cleaning contractor, JAN-PRO is the ideal solution. Every surface should be wiped down and this would be second nature to the office cleaning team, who use powerful cleaning solutions to disinfect the office, while working silently in the background to keep the office clean and tidy.
- Free Up Valuable Resources – Ideally, your office employees would not have to do very much, aside from following basic rules, which allows them to fully focus on their job. If your office is always clean and tidy, your staff will feel good about themselves and this would be reflected in productivity. If all staff are educated regarding putting things away, there’s little else they need to think about. Click here for information about starting post-covid work, which is an informative read.
- Professional Standards – When you hire the services of an established office cleaning contractor, you can rest assured that all surfaces will be wiped down, carpets vacuumed and everything ready for the next shift. It is even more important to keep the office clean during the pandemic and every office cleaning contractor would strictly follow government guidelines regarding standards of cleanliness.
- Protecting your Employees – While many businesses have sent their employees to work at home, if your office is open, then your workers need a level of protection against Covid-19. We all know that the virus can survive on surfaces and with a daily disinfection by the office cleaning contractor, your workers will have a safe environment in which to work. The safety of your employees is critical and by engaging a local office cleaning contractor, your workers will not be exposed to dirt and germs.
- Providing Essential PPE – Fortunately, most office cleaning contractors would supply all essential PPE, which is one less thing for you to arrange and there are penalties from the state if you fail to comply with Covid-19. The office cleaning contractor would likely have special mats that are placed at entrances and exits, which disinfect the soles of people’s shoes.
We outsource most things in our business and when you enlist the services of a local office cleaning contractor, you can forget about the work environment, knowing that the professional team come in every evening to wipe down everything and prepare the office for another busy day. The cost of keeping the office clean is tax deductible and this frees up your staff to carry out their assigned roles.