Imtazur Rahman: How you can create your dream wedding on an affordable budget!
Everybody has their own idea about how the ideal couple should look! It’s all part of the romance that surrounds this special wedding day.
But! However, weddings can be very costly.
As time passes, costs continue to rise. After all, there’s a lot of things to think about: the venue, the wedding dress, the wedding cake, the honeymoon, dinner and entertainment, wedding photos to take and print, and so much more!
A lot of newlyweds spend too much on their wedding plans, and then end up with debt. It’s not the best way to begin a relationship!
To give you insider information on how to create your dream wedding on a budget, Imtazur Rahman from Canada is scheduled to speak to us about wedding planning with a limited budget.
What does a wedding usually cost?
Imtazur Rahman: Perhaps this will not be a surprise to those who read this, but weddings that are on a budget are actually more frequent these daysand the average wedding budget getting lower and lower. Just a few years ago the typical wedding in the United States cost $34,000. The cost dropped to $28,000 in 2019, but it rose again to $19,000 in 2020.
What is the most costly element of planning a wedding?
Imtazur Rahman: The venue is typically what will cost the most. The majority of venues cost approximately $10,000, which is approximately half of the budget. If the wedding venue is inclusive of food (including the wedding cakes), drinks, tables and chairs and linens, it could cost between $12,000-14,000.
Based on the location you decide for your wedding ceremony, you could find it more expensive or less expensive on specific dates. Also, consider the number of guests you will invite. The more people you have and the larger space be required!
What additional wedding expenses should one be conscious of?
Imtazur Rahman: Other than the venue/catering There are at most three factors that could affect the finances of newlyweds.
The engagement ring
- Engagement rings, which are the sign of a marriage and can be quite costly. Prices will vary depending on the style the manufacturer, design and stone you choose, but most engagement rings will cost between $5,000 and $5,000.
Music & Entertainment
- The reception is a crucial element of the wedding reception. And it all depends on what kind of entertainment you’d like to have. A live band costs about $3000 on average, whereas DJs can cost as little as $2,200.
Videography and Photography
- Videos and photographs are crucial for immortalizing the moment. But getting this professionally done will cost approximately $2000 for photographer’s services and around $1,000 for the videographer’s services.
What advice would you offer couples trying to plan a wedding without much money?
Imtazur Rahman: I believe the most difficult thing that brides and grooms must face when planning their wedding is setting a realistic financial budget. I have seen clients contact me with budgets ranging from $8,000 to $15,000, and that is perfectly acceptable. It is possible to still have a wedding at this price. It is up the couple to determine if that budget will work with their desires.
This is what I mean by saying that if you are planning your wedding on a tight budget, it is important to ensure that the price you set will be affordable for the type of wedding you want to have. It is impossible to make your dream wedding be a reality by imposing any limitations. Trust me, it will cause you to spend more. That’s why I stress the word “realistic.”
What can grooms and brides do to lessen the wedding budget strain?
Imtazur Rahman Make concessions whenever possible! There is no have to sacrifice the things you must own or at the very least, you shouldn’t. By concessions (and it could be nearly everything!) I’m referring to these:
- Change the date of your wedding You might consider having your wedding on a weekday, instead of a Sunday or a Saturday. This will save you money on venue fees.
- Your wedding and reception should be in the same place! With venues being one of the most costly aspects of organizing a wedding, you can reduce costs by having only one!
- Limit your guest list! What are the most important guests you must have available for your wedding day? Consider this: the more people that you invite to your wedding, the greater the budget you will have. It’s not only to pay for a bigger venue, but also to cover other wedding features.
- Create your favors by your own! This activity is extremely popular with my customers, especially considering the high price of wedding favors.
I could go on and on about the different concessions you can make in order for your ideal day that works within your budget. You get the point! Sacrifice the things that won’t make the event any more memorable for you!
Are you in search of last-minute advice to help someone plan an event on a limited budget?
Imtazur Rahman Don’t be shy about asking for assistance! Also, I don’t mean just your wedding coordinator. My family and friends also count! You can make the day memorable for everyone by inviting them along. They will be happy to assist you on your wedding day, I’m certain.
Where can readers find you?
Imtazur Rahman – If you need professional assistance in planning your special day, I have the website you can use.