Nails give you a fun way to express your personality and style. Choosing the trendiest nail designs is sure to earn you compliments throughout the day.
If you want to make an impression the next time that you go to a party or an event, a cool nail design is a good way to do it. Here are some trending nail designs that you might love.
Old-fashioned versions of glitter nail polish left you with bumpy nails unless you spent hours putting top coat after top coat over it. However, times have changed.
Temporary nails with glitter designs are sleek, smooth, and stylish. Choose between subtle glitter that looks like a sugar coating on your naked nails or a bold sparkling design that fades between black and purple like the night sky. Whatever your preference, glitter nails are a cool way to make a great impression.
Cool patterns on your nails are one of the best ways to make an impression and wow people. Pick a pattern like a leopard print or little cherries in your press on nails. It will look like hours of meticulous labor went into decorating your nails, when in fact it only took a few minutes to press on thoroughly. Here are some effects and ways to wear them that are sure to impress.
- Metallic bands on a white background with a monochromatic dress. Stick with only a couple of bands across the background to keep things simple and clean. This is a great way to dress up for a formal occasion without relying on the stereotypical French manicure.
- Black and white checkered with bold primary colors. Black and white checkers are one of the most attention-getting nail patterns, so wear them with a bold primary color to make an impression.
- Leopard print with leopard print. If you really want to go wild at your next party, pair leopard print nails with a leopard print top and jeans for a coordinated look that is very cool.
Chrome is one of the most fashionable ways to make a strong impression with your nails. The subtle sheen of chrome gives your nails a metallic look that screams modern style.
If you’re looking for the perfect nails for your next rock concert or you want to look like a heavy metal rocker even when you have to wear formal clothes at work, these cool chrome nails might be just the ticket.
Silver or steel color nails might be a bit too strong, so pick a metallic chrome effect in blue or pink to make an impression without looking like a robot.
The shape of your nails is just as important for the overall design as what is on the nails. You can file quality press on nails into any shape that you like, but to save yourself some work and effort and make sure that your nails have a standardized appearance, it is best to pick a shape that you like in the first place. Here are some options to choose from:
- Coffin. These nails are arguably the most stereotypical long nail design, with gently sloped ends.
- Oval. These nails have a similar shape to coffin, but the overall shape is slightly more oval and may fit your finger better.
- Stiletto. These nails have a sharper tip for a very modern effect.
- Round. These nails are not dissimilar to oval, but are more rounded.
- Square. These nails have a squared-off tip, typical to what you would see with a French manicure.
Choose a Trendy Nail Design
Pick a nail design that you will love in convenient press on nails that make it easy for you to look great with minimal effort.